Volunteering at Westglen

If parents or guardians would like to chaperone or volunteer with Westglen, please ensure you have an up-to-date criminal record check filed at the school office.  These need to be renewed every 3 years so please check with our office if you are unsure of your's expiring. Please include these completed forms along with your documents provided by the Police station - they can be dropped off or emailed to the office once they are complete.

Also, if you would like to drive your student or other students to any games or events, please complete the Driver Registration Form and return it to our office with a copy of your valid vehicle insurance.